Saturday, April 24, 2010

New blog

I think I'm settling with blogspot. It seems to be the thing to do. All the other free blogs are just not as cool?
Anyway, how do you start a blog? What photo will mark the beginning of what I hope will be a regularly updated journal of my photographic endeavors?

I guess I will just start with where I am at right now. Last day in Belleville. The small town I learned (with great challenge and difficulty) to appreciate. And no, I never thought I would say this.
So first year Photojournalism at Loyalist College is done. Every week I change my mind about whether or not I'm coming back next year. This week, Im coming back.
This town is small. There is nothing to do. The locals are weird. But in the words of Frank O'Connor: if you can shoot in Belleville, you can shoot anywhere.
So here are some shots, taken over the course of this school year, where I have aspired to find the belle in (or near) Belleville.
See ya in the Fall, Belletown!








1 comment: